Biodiversity in my surroundings
I live in an urban cottage, surrounded by big hugh native palm trees outside my living room windows on a nice garden or courtyard (mainly why am here) and several other species. Pine trees, manzanita trees, redbud are what's growing naturally, then there's lemon trees , jasmine, geraniums, chives, roses, all kinds of different things in my neighbor's garden. And luckily with all of those trees we get lots of bird coming to visit and sing a love song for us. Also I planted lavender, shrub , jubilee outside my house at the front yard, and luckily they are blossoming. Inside the house I have an indoor palm trees , cactus, sweet basil, baby mints, and other baby herbal plants on its way for yummy food..
My neighbour has four chikens in my backyard, they eat all my produce waist and make a great recycling left over produced. He shared us eggs time to time. Not a whole lot of insects around , but there are spiders here and there, esp. where my office table is. There're some ants and the fruit flies in the kitchen, and those spiders doing there job pretty well lately.
I couldn’t find the spike’s gallery from the link you’ve given, but then I google search and found Spike walker’s microscopy, “a selection of aquatic life”, under the spike’s gallery link which is definitely super gorgeous and very cool to look at.
Spike Walker, a well known and award winning British photomicrographer, has kindly suggested that Micscape can share a selection of images from his extensive portfolio

No comments:
Post a Comment