I kept reading through the definitions and tried to make some kind of connections inside my brain, wasn't as easy as I hope it would be.
What i see from this website, in terms of the science itself, I managed to follow the idea of a hypothesis, how it works and why it's necessary, but the actual concepts and math itself somehow still confusing even though it may not supposed to be.
And very interesting that the people who came up with some brilliant idea die in obscurity before it's recognized, then represented him after his death. I guess during Avogadro's life, people thought John Dalton was the coolest. How crazy it must have been for all those chemists through all those years working head off of Dalton's wrong calculation, and thanx god they finally got it that Avogadro was right.

Hi Mon
ReplyDeleteScience seems to always be changing. People once believed that the world was flat. Maybe someday Avogadro's number will be replaced by another idea too.